The Message Board on this site is now up and running. Remember you must log in using your users ID and Password to access the Message Board and the PX on this site. If you forgot your User ID or Password or if you do not have a User ID and Password click on the word Login above and then follow the instructions. If you have any problem or questions please e-mail them to email@example.com
Click here to see basic instructions for using the Message Board.
Click here to join us on face book.
June 6, 2017
Redcatcher 2017 Reunion Elections
There are TWO Officer Positions up for Re-election.
Current Officers NOT up for Election
President for a term of 3 years to expire June 2018
Treasurer for a term of 3 years to expire June 2018
CURRENT NOMINATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING OFFICES:
Vice President for a term of 3 years to expire June 2020
Secretary for a term of 3 years to expire June 2020
NOMINATIONS FOR DIRECTORS FOR 2017-2018 TERM
NOMINATIONS ARE STILL OPEN AND CAN BE MADE BY EMAIL OR FROM THE FLOOR OF THE MEETING.
Redcatcher 2017 Reunion Business Meeting Agenda
June 21, 2017 @ 09:00 hrs
1.Call to Order – Roberts Rules of Order
3.Approval of Minutes from 2016 Business Meeting.
- Voice Vote to accept any amendments
- Voice Vote to Approve the Minutes
- Motion to accept agenda
- Invite Discussion and/or amendments
- Voice Vote on Amendments
- Voice Vote to accept amended Agenda
5.Report from the Treasurer:
- Motion to approve the report.
- Voice Vote to approve the report.
6.Report from Reunion Committee Chair – Next Reunion & Venue Selections for 2018.
- Motion to accept report and suggested venues (Primary & Secondary)
- Invite Discussion and/or amendment
- Voice Vote to accept suggested Primary & Secondary.
7.Elections of Board of Directors:
- Reading of the nominees as a slate (if total of nominees is 10 or less)
- Motion to accept the slate of nominees as read
- Invite discussion and/or amendment
- Vote to elect the slate as presented or amended.
If there are more than 10 nominees:
8.Vote on anything added to the agenda.
- Voice Vote to Approve the motion.
June 5, 2017
Please note the change in the starting time below, it has been changed to 10 am from 8 am.
April 14, 2017
THE ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL BE HELD AT
THE ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING DURING THE REUNION IN RENO
Officer positions up for election are:
All Director positions are up for election.
You can nominate yourself or someone else.
Send all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.